Career opportunities with a different kind of media planning and buying agency.
A smaller, more personal agency. Our culture and operating philosophy is focused on building close relationships amongst ourselves as Vectorians; and with our clients, creative agency partners, and media partners.
Vector Media is a well-established and respected member of the Canadian advertising industry. We have offices in Ottawa and Toronto and have opportunities for a “digital” Vectorian.
Vector’s got this. Every Vectorian delivers this client service promise – every day. We take care of the myriad details and complexities of managing paid media seamlessly, so Vector clients can focus on their key marketing priorities, whether they are operational, service or product-focused.
Read on to review current openings for Toronto office.
DIGITAL MEDIA Coordinator (FULL TIME)
We have an immediate need for a new Vectorian. Working in Vector’s Toronto office and supporting our Digital Media Strategists and Buyers. The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for the hands-on campaign set up and coordination of self-serve, direct buy and programmatic campaigns for Vector’s key clients.
The successful candidate is extremely detail-oriented and is willing to sweat the small stuff; a multi-tasking master who’s hyper-organized (working with multiple clients and campaigns at one time); you’re cool under pressure and thrive on deadlines. You’re a tech-savvy, experienced social media native looking forward to working with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter paid advertising platforms. You are excited to learn new skills and quickly put this knowledge into action.
This position is suitable for junior level applicants and appropriate entry level candidates.
- Set-up social, search and display campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, etc.)
- Create and deploy UTM codes
- Traffic programmatic and display ad material to multiple vendors
- Coordinate contracts and insertion orders
- Regularly monitor campaigns for pacing, technical issues and ad approvals
- Liaise with Client marketing and Agency (creative & production) teams to coordinate delivery of digital creative assets and requirements
- Vendor invoice reconciliation
- Support Strategists and Buyers with data entry for analysis and reporting.
- Support Digital Media Strategists/Planners in the research and development of digital strategies and tactics
- Stay active and up to date on the digital media landscape and trends
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in commerce, marketing, advertising, business, computer science, new media or related field.
- +1 year of work experience in digital agency / media agency environment
- Relevant internships or work placements
What will make me stand out?
- Being a trend-savvy, data-savvy digital enthusiast
- Demonstrated aptitude for digital technology, with a goal of complete fluency
- Ability to think and adapt to continual change in the digital realm
- Strong work ethic; ability to work both independently and as part of a team that is deadline-driven + client-first
- A strong online personal brand? Send us links to your digital profiles and help prove your love for online media (paid and organic).
Why Vector Media
We are a well-established media planning and buying agency with deep knowledge and experience in digital and traditional media channels. We take great individual and collective pride in delivering uncommon levels of client service (“Vector’s got this!”) and paying serious attention to detail. As Vectorians, we’re a very diverse bunch who truly enjoy each other’s company (bowling shirts are a company perk!).
If you are interested in this role, please go to recruiting link below: