Career opportunities with a different kind of media planning and buying agency.
A smaller, more personal agency. Our culture and operating philosophy is focused on building close relationships amongst ourselves as Vectorians; and with our clients, creative agency partners, and media partners.
Vector Media is a well-established and respected member of the Canadian advertising industry. We have offices in Ottawa and Toronto and have opportunities for a “digital” Vectorian.
Vector’s got this. Every Vectorian delivers this client service promise – every day. We take care of the myriad details and complexities of managing paid media seamlessly, so Vector clients can focus on their key marketing priorities, whether they are operational, service or product-focused.
Read on to review current openings for Ottawa and / or Toronto.
Send a letter of interest and a C.V. to Veronica Engelberts. Make sure you tell us why media and Vector might be of interest to you.
DIGITAL MEDIA BUYER
We have an immediate need for a new Vectorian. Working in Vector’s Toronto office our Digital Media Buyer is responsible for the hands-on execution of integrated paid digital media strategies for Vector’s key accounts.
The successful candidate is an experienced negotiator; an effective budgeter; is organized and cool under pressure; a multi-tasker; tech-savvy; detail oriented and articulate. You will also have strong, demonstrated experience with the technical aspects of digital campaign set up.
- Get new campaigns / campaign launches into market; ensure technical delivery to contracted specs
- Set up campaign targeting to reflect client objectives and strategies including geography, performance, creative executions, keywords, etc…
- Execute digital media buys across a diverse range of channels including display, mobile apps, search, programmatic and social platforms, video, gaming experiences, etc. that are specifically targeted to a client’s audience with the intension of delivering a unique, innovative and meaningful brand experience
- Conduct regular analysis of digital strategies and campaigns, providing performance insights and recommendations for optimization to internal, client and partner teams
- Maintain dashboard reports in a variety of formats, (i.e. Tableau, MS Excel, etc.)
- Liaise with client marketing and agency (creative & production) teams to coordinate delivery of all digital creative assets and requirements
- Develop and manage / foster strong partnerships with key digital vendors and suppliers (i.e. creative agencies, third party ad server, etc.)
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in commerce, marketing, advertising, business, computer science, new media or related field
- +3 years of work experience in digital agency / media agency environment, with ad ops experience highly desireable
What will make me stand out?
- Being a trend-savvy, data-savvy digital enthusiast
- Demonstrating complete technological fluency
- An ability to think and adapt to continual change in the digital realm
- Keen interest in building proficiency with analytics tools and technologies
- Strong work ethic; ability to work independently / in team that is deadline-driven + client-first
Why Vector Media
We are a well-established media planning and buying agency with deep knowledge and experience in digital and traditional media channels. We take great individual and collective pride in delivering uncommon levels of client service (“Vector’s got this!”) and paying serious attention to detail. As Vectorians, we’re a very diverse, food-obsessed bunch who truly enjoy each other’s company (bowling shirts are a company perk!).
Send a letter of interest and a C.V. (in .pdf or .doc format) to Veronica Engelberts. Make sure you tell us why media and Vector might be of interest to you.